The shower tray is not a shower tub and therefore has no buffering capacity. Always ensure that there is sufficient drainage capacity, taking into account the shower head and water supply. The shower tray is a better alternative to a tiled walk-in shower. With the shower tray, you can avoid complicated tiling with two-dimensional drainage.
- Always use a piece of cardboard for transport and storage.
- Check the shower tray for damage before installation
- The installation must be performed by a certified installer
- Because of the weight it is recommended to work with 2 persons
- Use a siphon with euro standard diameter 90 mm
- Shower mats can damage the Newforce surface.
- Take a height of 35 mm into account when installing.
- Depending on the available height, the shower tray can be placed in or on the floor, with or without a tiled base.
- Provide a 50 mm drain pipe with sufficient gradient and as few bends as possible.
On the drain side, the flat border is 15mm. This is almost always too low for a shower door. It is therefore best to place the shower tray with the drain side against the wall.
Directly on the screed
- Ensure that the entire surface of the Newforce shower tray rests on the screed.
- The screed should only have a recess for the siphon and drain.
- Lay the screed completely level in all directions.
- Install the Newforce shower tray perfectly level
- Seal all sides with elastic sanitary silicone.